Monday, February 11, 2008

Gangsta's Paradise

I woke up this morning and the first tune, nay THOUGHT was the song "Gangsta's Paradise" playing continually in my cranuim. "Gangsta's Paradise" was a hit single by the then popular rap artiste Coolio. It accompanied the 1995 gangsta drama flick "Dangerous Minds". Why this horrible noise was attached so strongly to my mind today is confusing. I have serious disdain for rap music and more-so for Michelle Pfifer. Coolio is kinda cute though. He's just so harmless, ya know?
"Power and the money, money and the power Minute after minute, hour after hour Everybody's running, but half of them ain't lookin What's goin on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin"
Good stuff.
I wouldn't mind if my friends started calling me Coolio. I mean, Is there honestly a cooler nickname out there? No way.

No comments: