Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blah blah blogging away

How it be?
.....Yeah I heard that somewhere, not real sure what it means myself, sorry. I know it's been a long completely restless time for all of my loyal readers (HA HA HA!), But I've been in Chicago....Josh McDaniels traded me for a 47th round pick and a knee brace. Let me get everyone up to date since my last update.


The Nuggets went deeper into the Playoffs than they've been in 20+ years, Birdman (I wrote a blog about him over a year ago, before he was a Nugget) played no-no defense and Melo has become THAT player. Chauncey for Mayor.

I went to San Francisco and I ran the race I wanted to run last year(look @ past blogs). HUGE ups to my boy David (the Miumi Sound Machine) for putting me up, and putting up with me. San Fran is an awesome place, check it out if ya can.

My son grew 6 feet.

The Avalanche fired their whole coaching staff, and a few guys within close proximity just for good measure.

I started playing Hockey again, with a bunch of friends I USED to play with in High School....talk about full circle.

Just a quick update, I'll blog again soon.....maybe.

No comments: