Friday, January 18, 2008

Real quick-like.

Just a few quick thoughts today. TGIF to everyone. Well not everyone.....do atheists celebrate TGIF? Anyways, Today is definately Friday and though I'm not myself (feeling a little under the weather) I had yet to prank someone in 08 was worried about getting behind in my work, so here's what I did. On my boss' desk there's a fairly large bottle of ibuprofen kept for anyone or everyone suffering from the extreme physical or emotional pain of grueling office work. I decided to spring a doosy. What I did was traveled to the local Wal-green's and purshased a large bag of skittles. I then simply emptied to remaining pain meds into a zip seal bag and filled the empty pill bottle with skittles. It worked well needless to say the result was rediculous and delicious! And valuable data was retrieved from said prank/experiment: It is a fact that ibuprofen is an effective pain reducer and can help in cases of headaches, pulled muscles or minor cephalic lacerations. Skittles can in fact cure deuteranopia, also known as color blindness.
Question's for the day: Are roly poly's in fact miniature armadillos?
Everyone have a good weekend. Al Gore is an arsehole. So, I suggest you bust out the leg warmers or Liger fur coats (sorry PETA) and stay warm.

No comments: